Unit Sizes & Features | Affiliated locations
At All American Self Storage San Mateo, we have a friendly, professional staff to help with your every need
- All San Mateo Storage Units are individually alarmed keeping your items safe and secure
- Gate Access 7 days a week 7:00 a.m. to 8:45 pm for your convenience
- Resident manager on site to give you peace of mind
- Steel walls, Insulated 10’ ceilings for good air flow
- Wide aisles gives easy access for moving vans
- Extremely well lit at night for your security
- Raised concrete floors on all drive up units
- Lighting in each storage unit for your convenience
- Smoke alarms for all interior hallways
- Solid Core doors for inside hallways
- Many buildings with sprinkler system
- No deposit, one time admin fee
- Power outlets near storage units
- Standing seam roof
Arrangements can be made for accepting deliveries to your storage unit so you don’t have to wait at home.
You lock your own unit and maintain complete access to your stored property.
Our state of the art security system ensures that only you and persons you authorize can gain access to your storage unit.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
GATE ACCESS HOURS
7 days a week: 7:00 a.m. to 8:45 p.m
Please stop by All American Self Storage San Mateo anytime during our office hours to see why we have so many happy customers and let us help you with your storage requirements.
|* New Year’s Day
||* 4th of July
|* President’s Day
||* Labor Day
|* Memorial Day
We are located on the East side of Hwy 101 across from the Ryder Park, Shoreline Park and the Dog Park, at the corner of East 3rd Avenue and Detroit Drive. Look for the giant American flag.
From San Francisco and points North of San Mateo
Take 101 South to the 3rd Avenue exit. Follow the signs East and continue on the main road ¾ mile and turn right at the 4th stoplight at Detroit Drive. Come up ½ block to gate 2 main entrance.
From San Jose and points South of San Mateo
Take 101 North to the 3rd Avenue exit. Follow the signs East and continue on the main road ¾ mile and turn right at the 4th stoplight at Detroit Drive.Come up ½ block to gate 2 main entrance.
From the East Bay
Take Hwy 92 West to 101 North and follow the directions above.
From Foster City
You may take Hillsdale Blvd. to 101 North and follow the directions above. You may also take Foster City Blvd. or Mariners Island Blvd. to 3rd Avenue, go left to Detroit Drive. Go left on Detroit Drive ½ block to gate 2 main entrance.